Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Fermented_Fruitz How many types of ferments do you use? Got any good basic recipes?
I haven’t been using them since swapping to blumats cuz can’t go in rez but LABS and simple canna leaf ferment def both good! And u can do banana with some other goodies for bloom ferment! Also u can save your old root mass and ferment to use in bloom but no idea what it technically provides to plant! Guess could be all around nutrient composed off all the unused nutes stored in the roots!

I haven’t been using them since swapping to blumats cuz can’t go in rez but LABS and simple canna leaf ferment def both good! And u can do banana with some other goodies for bloom ferment! Also u can save your old root mass and ferment to use in bloom but no idea what it technically provides to plant! Guess could be all around nutrient composed off all the unused nutes stored in the roots!
I was wondering how the blumats worked out for ya.

:crying::funny::blahblah: View attachment 1620566 ... I still think it was just one narcissistic fucktard looking for twice the attention! 💩

Wow, what a revealing rant of gibberish, nothing like a little pressure in the right spot to get True Colors to show... View attachment 1620568..... confirms what most of us suspected not so long after he/"they" joined! :haha: ...time to tattoo a scarlet "L" on the forehead...
clone-twin.gif

:crying:

Thanks! Didn't know if you used ferments in conjunction with the blumats. Need to do some research. Been a lazy grower lately. Part of the switch to soil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back