Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto Genetics, Old School Mango Haze Tester is basking all by her lonesome now.. I think she's pounder material by the looks of how her colas are stacking, and having 336 watts of evenly spread PPFD all to herself...
Screenshot_2023-07-26-10-59-10-342.jpg

:worship:

Okay, so I know somewhere in here somebody's a hydro grower, got a friend of a friend looking for hydroponic nutrients as close to organic as possible for vegetable growing, anyone got any suggestions? Please use the@ sign with my name so I can find it easily, this thread screams along at rocket speeds anymore! Thank you for advance. Love you all!

Okay, so I know somewhere in here somebody's a hydro grower, got a friend of a friend looking for hydroponic nutrients as close to organic as possible for vegetable growing, anyone got any suggestions? Please use the@ sign with my name so I can find it easily, this thread screams along at rocket speeds anymore! Thank you for advance. Love you all!
Whoever answers this gets your title of "Ferts Guru" :rofl:

@JM the closet thing I can think of and cheapest is going to be greenleaf megacrop but maybe someone more experienced knows more :shrug::d5::goodluck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back