Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does running 14.5 diminish your yield at all? Compared to 18/6

Yeah...... :biggrin: ...but I don't need to Faint when the Lecky bill comes in............

I Probably grow the Cheapest Bud on the whole forum.....

IMG_6907.JPG

20 ltr pots cost me less than 5 euros per grow......:pass: ....

IMG_6598.JPG

70 ltr pots.....around 15 euros..........:biggrin:...and 10 euros of that is on compost alone............but I Think I get my moneys worth..cough..cough........:crying:

Nice to meet you @Mossy Haha I wish I could grow these girls openly! I can show you a beautiful field full of watermelons if you’re interested in that? 😂
My grandpa and his uncle (they were like 3 years apart) snuck into the neighboring farmer's field when he was about 10 and they each ate a whole watermelon to themselves. He was sick for days after and never ate one again.

Which exposure do you like better, choose 2, A or B, C or D?

AStack1 DT_inPixio.jpg BStack2 DT_inPixio.jpg

CStack3 DT_inPixio.jpg D Stack4 DT_inPixio.jpg

Vote at the poll here:

Does this typically go 24/7 or are there specific times?
It is live world wide 24/7/365 so it can be Good Morning, Good After Noon, Good Evening or Good Night all at the same time. I invented a salutation that just means all of those times rolled into one.

Definition:
Morfnoevight mōrf nō vīt
Noun 1. A word to encompass Morning, Afternoon, Evening and Night.
Commonly used in a greeting or salutation when communicating live worldwide. Good morfnoevight.

Mañ'O'Green
Hey quick question If y’all had to pick a happy medium of VPD for a very young seedling, and a plant mid flower in the same 2x4, where would y’all fall?

I like 80°F with 60% to 80% RH for seedlings.

My grandpa and his uncle (they were like 3 years apart) snuck into the neighboring farmer's field when he was about 10 and they each ate a whole watermelon to themselves. He was sick for days after and never ate one again.

My GParents put me on picking a field of peas......as many as I could eat....... :crying: ....didn't work...I was still out with the bucket the next day....with nary a Fart..........:gassy:

Good morning y'all , 65*f, kitties taken care of and my second cup of coffee is now empty!

Missy had to go out this morning, about an hour after she went out I seen a dark blur streak across the deck and about 30 seconds later the clouds opened up and dumped a bunch of rain, after it slowed considerably Missy got back up on the deck and jumped up onto the screen window to get my attention to let her inside, she looked like a drowned rat!!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back