Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve eye balled there kit a few times cause if I do it think I would want to use the whole line..

The one thing I didn’t like was they have a flush at the end of the schedule but I didn’t pay much mind to it :shrug:
All I use is the a&b, silica, hydroguard, dripclean, photosynthesis plus, and add bloomsap in flower. And pH down. That's it. And been topping up with just the a&b without anything else :bong:

Is that the same brand a base nutes? :face:And you don’t flush at the end right?
Where do you order from or local?
This is everything. Calmag just for buffering and haven't used it in the feed at all for 2 grows. Got the a&b and silica from Growgreenmi. They run sales a lot. The silica is crazy expensive but it's only 0.5ml/g. Think the 2 gallons were $60 shipped for both
PXL_20230702_004807376.MP.jpg

Edit: and this. I keep it in the garage bc it'll clear a room when you open it
PXL_20230702_005308890.MP.jpg

This is everything. Calmag just for buffering and haven't used it in the feed at all for 2 grows. Got the a&b and silica from Growgreenmi. They run sales a lot. The silica is crazy expensive but it's only 0.5ml/g. Think the 2 gallons were $60 shipped for both
View attachment 1610073
Edit: and this. I keep it in the garage bc it'll clear a room when you open it
View attachment 1610074

Sweet thanks what the deal with drip clean? Pretty sure I’ve heard others talk good about it is it a surfactant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back