Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

who thinks a post forwarding option to your own created threads would be a good idea for the people who have a few threads going.​

I find it a bit time consuming copy & pasting and then have to upload pics and vids again too.​

It would make my life easyier if i could forward my origonal post to another thread or multible threads lol​

(I had to copy and paste this from another thread)View attachment 1628689

Hey bro u can do this! ;)

When it pops up select copy and then u can paste entire post wherever! ;)
1693667976190.png

Thats the suspicion but theres also the chance, the Ugandan male was in the house . That was the only male in the house everything else was fem' d
If they were under watered and struggling for life they probably hermied trying to make babies sensing that their end was near! I have def had it happen when i got that mosquito dunk plugging up my drip line and 1 pot wasn’t turning on! ;)

Mornin peeps! Rough in Gooville. Got the flu or whatever crap Is goin around. Slept almost all day yesterday and probably gonna do the same today.

Hope everyone has a good day. Happy Caturday!!!

Since I'm sick. how about a sick Caturday joke!

View attachment 1628735
Hope you feel better buddy!
:pass:

Mornin peeps! Rough in Gooville. Got the flu or whatever crap Is goin around. Slept almost all day yesterday and probably gonna do the same today.

Hope everyone has a good day. Happy Caturday!!!

Since I'm sick. how about a sick Caturday joke!

View attachment 1628735
Get out in the sun my man let that vitamin d work it's magic. And water water water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back