Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a long, rough, emotional day. Everyone we know in Maui is alive so that's the good part. Cell phone service is out, but a friend that runs a major ritzy hotel in Kaanapali was able to get phone calls out on a satelite phone let people know everyone was safe. Guy lost his house, but his wife was able to get the dogs and a couple of photo albums. A lot of others were not so fortunate. He said it was like a "freight train of hell" and people are devastated. Historically, there is nothing to compare it to there.
He is supposed to keep all of us posted and several of us have volunteered to go over and help. Some of us are construction people and will help him rebuild when the time comes.

Crazy sad!

Maui no ka oi!!!!!!!!!!!
Guess they had good timing if u wanna call it that! Sister and her boyfriend and his family got back from Maui like 4 days ago!

Saved me 1/3 of a blunt from last night to smoke today while running lunch orders….
Decided i needed to smoke up some motivation 1st so said F it and lit this bitch and i will roll another! :eyebrows::woohoo1::cooldance:
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back