Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little sproots are coming along.

They've both got an inch or so of root hanging down into the nutrient solution.

I'll probably move them to 5 gallon buckets and start with the bubbles in another week.

1691440009548.png

Ants and aphids go hand in hand. From what little research i done.
Ants will farm aphids, so when u get them both it’s a pain in the arse big time!

Some species of ants “farm” aphids, protecting them on the plants they eat, eating the honeydew that the aphids release from the terminations of their alimentary canals. This is a “mutualistic relationship“. These “dairying ants” “milk” the aphids by stroking them with their antennae.

Like a f*cking cow! Loooool

Ants will farm aphids, so when u get them both it’s a pain in the arse big time!

Some species of ants “farm” aphids, protecting them on the plants they eat, eating the honeydew that the aphids release from the terminations of their alimentary canals. This is a “mutualistic relationship“. These “dairying ants” “milk” the aphids by stroking them with their antennae.

Like a f*cking cow! Loooool
Yup thats what I read. Didnt know they milked them tho. Herd about the honeydew for sure. Fucking ants are savages.

Got one.
View attachment 1622286
Sprayed them with spinosad last night but many are still alive.
Agree. Aphids. You can use this stuff daily up to harvest. Good stuff and there's a free sample :thumbsup: it's pretty much soybean oil, peppermint oil, citric acid and soap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back