Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the babies.....?

They are doing great, I’m finish with the potting and pre-soak of the coco.
Will transplant them today as they are asking for more food and I don’t have enough drainage where they are now so I’m a bit afraid to feed/water them - so transplant is on the list.

I’m at the gym right now, but I’ll upload a photo once it’s I’m back.

A positive thing, got me free Co2 as a friend want me to make him some wine.
So i will have 5-6 gallons all the time brewing and gives the girls enough of building-stones during their life-span. He pays for it so its a win win 😊

He pays for it so its a win win 😊

Win...win...show us it works and I'll show you a forum of home brewers........... :biggrin: ...we'll all be doing it......

Think how much wine I could make with my grapes.......ooooh....sparks a Thought.....it is the fermentation that produces the CO2..............
My fert teas ferment.......that Should be the same huh........?

I’m at the gym right now, but I’ll upload a photo once it’s I’m back.

Don't Forget mine..........
caturdayex.gif
...I was doing quite well...but I Think you have been slacking......

or i've had too many chocolates...........:gassy:.....

Win...win...show us it works and I'll show you a forum of home brewers........... :biggrin: ...we'll all be doing it......

Think how much wine I could make with my grapes.......ooooh....sparks a Thought.....it is the fermentation that produces the CO2..............
My fert teas ferment.......that Should be the same huh........?

Don't Forget mine..........View attachment 1661846...I was doing quite well...but I Think you have been slacking......

or i've had too many chocolates...........:gassy:.....

I’m not sure that I could prove it with my setup as i lack a meter for the exact Co2% - but there is a lot of companies that already doing it to be environmentally friendly - sort of.

I’ve been slacking a bit but that is no problem, as long as you are consistent a day or two does not make any harm in the long run.

And about you eating chocolate, you are aloud to do whatever you want - as long as you feel happy and enjoying your life to your fullest, you deserve that.

You should have servants coming with plates full of tasty chocolate and all the things you want to taste, that’s what I think as you are a very good human that been giving a lot of yourself/love to the community.

I wish i can be just like you one day - lay back, relax and help others to become happy and better growers 💜🍊💚

Last edited:
I’ve been slacking a bit but that is no problem, as long as you are consistent a day or two does not make any harm in the long run.

And about you eating chocolate, you are aloud to do whatever you want - as long as you feel happy and enjoying your life to your fullest, you deserve that.

You are the Best Personal Trainer I've ever had.....................:pighug:.....

You should have servants coming with plates full of tasty chocolate and all the things you want to taste, that’s what I think

IMG_9200.JPG

:chef:......

IMG_9202.JPG

How long will it take you to Walk off a cheese and onion omelette..........?................:gassy:...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back