Status
Not open for further replies.
That nail is looking fresh!
View attachment 1661812
Damn black spot i made on very first use hasn’t come up! The bottom is convex shaped so makes like a dome shape with a thin ass channel around the outer edge! Makes heating the little puddle quick and easy but its a bitch trying to get the black spot up cuz I can’t get any friction on it!

image.jpg

@Hotfire another secret to the success of keeping the this 1 clean is the fact i realized any lil leftover puddle rather then trying to torch up every last hit i will just dip a marlboro down into the banger and absorb up anything left so doesn’t go to waste! ;) :eyebrows::headbang::lildab:

image.jpg

Damn black spot i made on very first use hasn’t come up! The bottom is convex shaped so makes like a dome shape with a thin ass channel around the outer edge! Makes heating the little puddle quick and easy but its a bitch trying to get the black spot up cuz I can’t get any friction on it!

View attachment 1661813
When it's clean wash it with water real quick and hit it with a qtip. You should be able to get some friction that way, usually works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back