Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes tryin’ to get his mind right before this cold ass walk :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
IMG_1059.jpeg

@Mossy thanks for the reps. Happy FRIday.

Welcome @Shugrows :bighug:

I felt like I hit the jackpot when I was accepted into the testing program here…… all those different genetics to try (for free!!) to see what worked and what didn’t…..:woohoo1:

Yup.......Perfect Match.......:d5:

When I was first Trying...people however helpful were telling me to go Sati.......took me a while of trying to find out it was Afghans and Kush that floated my med boat......:pass: ....

Satis do Nowt for me.......:pass:

Dudes tryin’ to get his mind right before this cold ass walk :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: View attachment 1658780

:crying: I sent a Dude Hug....and it said you must rep somone else first...and I'm Thinking well it is the first time today I Repped the Dude.............I Forgot he was on your Account..........:crying:

Those dabs you gave me are stong......:lildab:

Dudes tryin’ to get his mind right before this cold ass walk

Have you got yourself a Windproof Jacket......?.....we always wore rain proof......but the difference of stopping the wind going down your neck and into the top of your back when you are doing Cold walkies is immense.....:pass:

-22 and dropping here. Should get to -30 tonight if it stays clear. Been a while.

Stay warm mate. :pighug:
Actually, it is now -32C, and will be dropping for a couple more hours. Time to check the girls... :pighug:

Vinaka @Mossy - have a great weekend! And yes, we flew a lot of Miles in 2023. :yay: I might be running out of ideas as we have covered a lot of his catalog. Maybe Wayne Shorter Fridays? Mingus Mondays? Ohhhh wait - I got it. Her's your Friday Trane!

I really like doing it as it forces me to dig deep into the works of an artist I admire musically. I learn a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back