Status
Not open for further replies.
In a commune full of #stoners .......... :pighug: ....you'd Starve to death in a week...........:crying:.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That is a possibility…. So let’s have some distance between us stoners - But hey, you like food, I just visit you 🤣👍 I’ll do some gardening for a meal 🧑‍🌾

This is more of a picnic table situation, my dude :pass: We can put a white table cloth on yours if you want though :rofl:

No, but we could build our own restaurant, so everyone feels like home when they are eating. If everyone has the right vibe, I’m relaxed - but if it’s to social and to much status involved, then i would eat in home in a comfy sofa ✅

Did someone say the Sound of Music......?..........

My Bad....................huh....?........... :crying:

1707340823766.jpeg

Perhaps it is time to feed that soil?
I'm always nervous to feed too early but maybe in the next few days I'll introduce some nutes and see how she responds.

Someone said I don't need to ph the water cause the soil will do the work. My tap water comes out around 205ppm and around 7.2 ph. I do let it sit out for over 24 hours to get rid of the chlorine (no chloramine in my local water report) Do you think ph'ing my water down to around 6.5 is unnecessary or should I keep doing that. I'm willing to try it out for scientific purposes but just wanted to hear your thoughts on this. The cronk auto nutes I use usually put the ph right where I need it. I rarely have to use ph up or down when using nutes so I'm just talking about when I water in between feeds:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back