Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wait man. As soon as this shit is federally legal, all these seed companies are gonna rush to patent their genes.

Just like Monsanto and other companies have done with corn.

Wait until you get seeds that say you aren't allowed to breed or propagate those seeds or you can be sued.

Or worse, triploid only varieties that you literally can't breed, the seeds are one time grow and thats it, they won't breed. Just like a triploid carp you can buy for a pond that won't reproduce.

Its gonna happen, and I can only suggest growing and saving the genetics you want because it may not be possible in a few years.
I'll always stay true to the game! I don't have any interest in patents and I don't have any issues with people breeding with my creations I actually help those who want to use my genetics to breed with and encourage it, thats how we progress cannabis. Some businesses will probably go the route of patents and triploids out of greed but that's when real og cannathusiast ( hippy stoners) will shine the brightest. I'm in it for the love of the plant and I will bet there are plenty of others in it for the love of the plant and the hustle.

Just wait man. As soon as this shit is federally legal, all these seed companies are gonna rush to patent their genes.

Just like Monsanto and other companies have done with corn.

Wait until you get seeds that say you aren't allowed to breed or propagate those seeds or you can be sued.

Or worse, triploid only varieties that you literally can't breed, the seeds are one time grow and thats it, they won't breed. Just like a triploid carp you can buy for a pond that won't reproduce.

Its gonna happen, and I can only suggest growing and saving the genetics you want because it may not be possible in a few years.
FYI i bet they already can and prob have filed for patents! Just can’t get approved and issued til then! I saw documentary about how the company Altria behind marlboro cigs and whatnot have filed for tons of patents on cannabis vape devices to where once its federally legal and patents can be issued they will basically have patents on majority of the tech out there!

FYI i bet they already can and prob have filed for patents! Just can’t get approved and issued til then! I saw documentary about how the company Altria behind marlboro cigs and whatnot have filed for tons of patents on cannabis vape devices to where once its federally legal and patents can be issued they will basically have patents on majority of the tech out there!
Like this one?
:pass:

I am still waiting for that self harvesting strain! One where once she’s ready all the leaves just fall off on their own overnight! Whoever hits that jackpot feel free to patent it cuz i will still buy some! ;) :shrug::crying:

I am still waiting for that self harvesting strain! One where once she’s ready all the leaves just fall off on their own overnight! Whoever hits that jackpot feel free to patent it cuz i will still buy some! ;) :shrug::crying:
Just quit feeding and watering the last 3 weeks. Bet by the time you harvest there wont be much for leaves left :crying: :shrug:

This is interesting might be old news for some :pop::d5:

Way back in 1975 when I was a freshman at university, I bought a book called "The Cultivators Handbook of Marijuana". It had a chapter on creating super weed. It spoke of changing a normally diploid plant into a polyploid By treating it with a solution of colchisene, which is a gout medication. I suspect that polyploid genetics already exist in the weed we consume.

Can you not just Train one of the dogs..................?.... :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back