Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, notice you don't drop the soap like you used to.
1707101144689.gif

Now I just have to decide on a plant to do it to :eek1::lol:

I just take the lowers and bottom nugs from pretty much all the plants and keep them together. Way easier to make a batch of blended hash then to dick around for small amounts of individual plants :pass: Saves a ton of trimming and drying and all that. After you cut the leaves off you can just run your hand up the stems from the bottoms and pop the nugs off and throw them in bags into the freezer until whenever you want to fuck with them

I always had the understanding that they could get colder than a fridge/freezer combo. A combo is lucky to get near zero, unless it’s high end…..I think a deep freeze can get below….
No wonder i found ice on the last package of sausage biscuits! I think i noticed my freezer set at -4 but wasn’t sure what it should be at and i was too hungry to go google search! :doh::rofl:

No wonder i found ice on the last package of sausage biscuits! I think i noticed my freezer set at -4 but wasn’t sure what it should be at and i was too hungry to go google search! :doh::rofl:
Mine is set on 0, alarm goes off at 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back