Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks bill he says "deep freeze" so I was just wondering if that meant freezer or freeze dryer? I don't have a freeze dryer but want to make a good attempt at it with a freezer :goodluck::thanks:
A deep freezer just means below zero…. If you have a chest freezer for meat then that’s most likely a deep freezer.

I hate my inlaws so much for how horrible they are to my wife.

My wife is her dad's from a previous marriage. Her step mom came into her life when she was around 10.

For years I've felt like her step mom was actively trying to push her out of the family.
Her dad had a stroke, and then brain surgery a few years ago, so the step mom runs and controls everything.

We pretty much only see them at Christmas. They make no attempt to see us at all.

My wife asked her step mom today if there is any chance they'd watch our girls overnight for our 15th wedding anniversary. My girls will be 13. Literally just need help with making dinner, someone to give them their pills (ADD meds so we have to be super careful with dosing)...and thats about it.

Answer was "Our dogs don't do well with strangers."

So...not only do you not give any sort of a shit about your grandkids, you are basically saying "I treat you like strangers."

Its a colloquialism. A stand alone freezer is a "deep freeze".

Don't ask me why, I don't make the rules.
I always had the understanding that they could get colder than a fridge/freezer combo. A combo is lucky to get near zero, unless it’s high end…..I think a deep freeze can get below….

And at the same time, my mom is being her typical narcissistic boomer lead brain damaged self.

Step 1 - Do horrible inexcusable shit like make your son feel like shit for not taking abuse from his father, despite divorcing that very same guy for being abusive.

Step 2 - When you get called out for being a piece of shit and expecting others to take the very same abuse you walked away from, demand that they "put it behind them" and "stop bringing it up and making everyone upset." For the love of god, NEVER apologize for your wrong doing.

Step 3 - If that horrible inexcusable shit ever gets brought up every again, go back to step 2. "I thought we agreed to put this behind us!".

If you point out its really easy to put something behind you when you were in the wrong, rather than the person being wronged, just keep harping on step 2. "We agreed to put this behind us and move on."

Its a fool proof system.

Theres gonna be a whole bunch of people my parent's age that in 20 years wonder why their kids and grandkids never come visit them in the nursing home.

IMG_20240204_202908937.jpg

I always had the understanding that they could get colder than a fridge/freezer combo. A combo is lucky to get near zero, unless it’s high end…..I think a deep freeze can get below….

I don't think they get any colder. The advantage of a chest freezer is when you open the door all the cold air doesn't fall out.

I could go put my thermometer in my chest freezer, but I'm stoned and lazy.

That's exactly where I got my first couple I had three or four of them running until I got the big one now that does everything I need the tetra's just collect dust now
My tank is now my Gecko’s enclosure 😉
so i swapped it out for a heat mat… for those who dont know, leopard geckos like a bit of heat after they eat. at lesst mine does. she can more easily digest her diet of meal worms hugged up to the heat mat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back