Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was in high school two girls got arrested for making copies of money on a really high end (at the time) copier and spending a bunch of it at Taco Bell :doh::rofl:

mmm, fake money for fake food....seemz fair to me :shrug: ppp

It’s just like infusing any fat…. Decarb, heat in a double boiler for four hours or so, strain, consume, get fucked up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The only tip is to use multiple layers of cheese cloth if infusing with kief, to get the tiny particles out…. But even then it’s tough. Not a big deal though. I’m using six layers today. :pass:

Edit: I’m not saying honey is a fat lol…. The infusion process is the same as a fat :rofl:

It’s just like infusing any fat…. Decarb, heat in a double boiler for four hours or so, strain, consume, get fucked up :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The only tip is to use multiple layers of cheese cloth if infusing with kief, to get the tiny particles out…. But even then it’s tough. Not a big deal though. I’m using six layers today. :pass:

Edit: I’m not saying honey is a fat lol…. The infusion process is the same as a fat :rofl:

A friend gifted me some of the same.

Its absolutely wonderful in some earl grey tea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back