Status
Not open for further replies.
Just knowing these guys and what they like, that's what Live Rosin is! The day of harvest you trim up the buds and buck them off and put them in a bag in the freezer. You let them freeze for 24 hours and then either ice wash or dry ice shake the buds and extract the hash.
With ice water hash, yet to freeze it first and a freeze dryer is best. With dry ice all you have to do is let it dry out from the moisture it acquires when coming to room temperature from being so cold. Just an hour or so and then you can press it. The results are Live Rosin. You get everything from the trichomes that was there at harvest.

I haven't watched the Video, but I assume that's what you're talking about.

Thanks bill he says "deep freeze" so I was just wondering if that meant freezer or freeze dryer? I don't have a freeze dryer but want to make a good attempt at it with a freezer :goodluck::thanks:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Thanks for the reps!

Got about a third of an inch of rain last night. The bulk of the river storm is still to come. Wind will be very high for our area this afternoon sustained 35 with gusts 50+. I have everything battened down.

@PinkyNotTheBrain dabs got me through years of a painful back but you gotta stop hurting it! I could use that excavator, this is all I got
2024-02-04_11-31-31.png

A long black, bacon and egg breakfast sandwich, hash browns, sheep milk yogurt, homemade granola and blueberries with Turkey Tail mycelium.

IMG_20240204_092958851.jpg

Dinner tonight will be artichokes and left over Chicken Marsala.

I've started printing money on my computer; honestly I'm not sure why we didn't start doing this sooner!
My ex-neighbor figured out how to print money with his color printer. That was quite a few years ago. He must be due to get out of prison soon.

Another neighbor figured out how to print out bogus checks. He'd go to Home Depot, buy a few hundred dollars worth of stuff, and pay with a bogus check. Then he'd wheel his cart outside and back in the "customer service" door and return it all. They wouldn't give him cash, just Home Depot gift cards. He'd bring them back to the neighborhood and sell them at a discount. He offered me a $100 card for $50, saying he was really strapped and needed the cash. I bought one. He was back in a couple of days with another, and I got suspicious. He said he'd take $20 for it! Eventually I got him to fess up to his scheme. Later on I gave him a ride to rehab to try and get off crack. Don't know what happened to him after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back