Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Heart of flowers .. :bighug: ... Got any Plans..........?

Hi. I’m just gonna eat my early breakfast then hit the gym, back home for a quick shower - then go to look on a job at a facility for animals, they’re expanding.
I’ll act as a consult today and then set it up after we agree on how it will look like, what’s needed and where it should be placed. 🐱🦮

Hi. I’m just gonna eat my early breakfast then hit the gym, back home for a quick shower - then go to look on a job at a facility for animals, they’re expanding.
I’ll act as a consult today and then set it up after we agree on how it will look like, what’s needed and where it should be placed. 🐱🦮

Ah well...........................that should keep you outta Trouble for today...................

:crying:

How's your fettle.......?........:pass:

Ah well...........................that should keep you outta Trouble for today...................

:crying:

How's your fettle.......?........:pass:

Yes, probably… 🤣

You mean my shape? 99Kg/218 pounds. My girl complaining that I’m to skinny around my belly 😄
But I want that 6 pack for the summer so I try to eat low fat and high protein.

Not really. The temperature would need to be several degrees higher. Someone posted a link to a chart with temperature and humidity and the likelihood of mold. It's still in the safe area.
But that's exactly why it's in a tray right now. I would have had mold if I'd left it in the bag.
I try to keep my dry room at 60/60. It has been extremely steady the past month. The last one I nailed quite well. It had a long dry also and when I put them in the bag they settled out finally to rat at 62
I'm not trying to look a gift horse in the mouth with the nice long dry, but I'm pretty curious as to the reason why.. Is it because the flower is so damn resinous? The bud is just plain sticky as hell! The Stickiest so far for sure! By a fair amount also!
I dont think resin has much if any h20 in it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back