Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky man. If it had been a work related one they would have pee tested you most likely.
Yeah but no one gets fired for that anymore. We had a guy drop a pallet of packaging on an operator, from a raised fork lift. He tested positive for multiple substances and only got a 2 week suspension. Never came back though. I wouldnt have cared either way. It was my fault. Ill take whatever comes my way.

Well....got my new soil mix for the start of the year and should really get em in tonight as the Burning Babylons have poped open quick....But a tad too long out and dinner being needing to be made takes priority. Guess I got my morning planned out anyways.

Quesadilla night over here :pass:
IMG_20240130_182109773.jpg

Yeah but no one gets fired for that anymore. We had a guy drop a pallet of packaging on an operator, from a raised fork lift. He tested positive for multiple substances and only got a 2 week suspension. Never came back though. I wouldnt have cared either way. It was my fault. Ill take whatever comes my way.
Honest mistake. Don't beat yourself up about it. It was unfortunate and not on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back