Status
Not open for further replies.
:pighug: I can't rep you ATM..........

I Hope that Nocturnal Light dabs as good as she Looked...she was Eye Candy.............:headbang:
Thanks Auntie…. Once jarred, I cure the finished rosin in the freezer overnight. Supposed to help keep the terps stable for storage…. So I won’t get to really try her out good until tomorrow…. Although I did collect a small dab and tried it…. Initial impressions are it’s very potent and terpy…. Although the flavors were hard to describe, but I did note kind of a piney finish. I’m looking forward to trying her tomorrow some more..:lildab: she does glisten in the sun though, doesn’t she…:eyebrows: love this picture
IMG_1199.jpeg

IDK if you guys are like me, but I constantly lose my pruning scissors.

I was at Family Dollar today getting a 2 liter of Ginger Ale, and noticed they had pointed pruning shears for $1.25. And they actually work quite well.
I use the same pair for years, usually they eventually break while trying to cut a much too big branch with them :doh::rofl::rofl:

I use the same pair for years, usually they eventually break while trying to cut a much too big branch with them :doh::rofl::rofl:

Oh I keep a big pair of bypass pruners for the thick stuff. Usually when I chop a plant, I cut it off at the base, and then I cut off branches so that I am working with small enough branches I can use the smaller trimmers.

Oh I keep a big pair of bypass pruners for the thick stuff. Usually when I chop a plant, I cut it off at the base, and then I cut off branches so that I am working with small enough branches I can use the smaller trimmers.
I’ve been meaning to get a pair of those for about five years and never have gotten around to it :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back