Status
Not open for further replies.
1706467373085.png

Thoughts are in me head.............they don't reach me feet.........:crying:........
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :pass:
..a guy on an internet video told me................................................................:crying:
And I just laid this bit of organic sage upon a YouTube video.

This is why this product, others like it, really should be used as just a part of your program. Keyword is part!In gardening, monoculture is bad and the cure For that is diversity. In organics, diverse sources of nutrients is key. Remember, you're not feeding the plant. You are feeding the soil which feeds your plant. Diverse sources of nutrients assures that everyone is fed. Your microbes are fed, as well as your worms, Mycorrhizae Organisms, your compost mites, beetles and all your other garden helpers!Different sources of the same nutrient can have different intervals of availability.Utilizing diverse sources of nutrients will never give you lockout when used with being reasonably sensible.

The guy was babbling on about using a Sort of all in one type nutrient tea like mix And possibly getting lockout,, Sort of like Recharge but a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back