Status
Not open for further replies.
8725a9f9-6b11-433c-b4bf-9195c9fbb108_text.gif

Screenshot_2024-01-28-11-26-07-470.jpg

:pass:

Hadn’t checked tent in a couple of days and we got 1 having an explosion of growth! Gonna need to supercrop soon or raise the light!
image.jpg
image.jpg

Don’t think its light intensity but no clue why her and the 1 in the middle are so damn stretchy compared to outlier z! :shrug:

fact -> Gracie & i def have diff conceptionz when it comez to the definition of "better weather":face:ppp
Ours is the same, weather be damned, walkies are always good. Almost. She likes shorter walkies when it is -30C. But then, so do I. :crying: :pighug:

I bring my water up to a 108-115*F And then add my ingredients. I just throw them in a paint strainer bag and then put it into the bucket. I don't tie it off but I spread out the top around the bucket, like I'm straining paint. It's sitting directly over my bubbler. Every few hours I will come in and just stir it up a little.
I got lucky this time, I only found one little baby worm floating. This is from my active worm bin on the bottom section. There's still quite a few worms that still live down there or go down there. I need to buy some more cocoa. I'm just gonna get it from the place I got the worms and the worm ben. It works very well and they like it and I have no idea what it actually is or what they do to it. So I'm just gonna buy it from them with a known product that works. Pay too much for it but I need to get some more food from them also.
I really need to harvest some of the worms and put them into the 2 20 gallon no till pots I have.
I've already put a fair amount of them in the pots already but that could definitely use some more.
So I'm gonna cut and have some more avocados to make it easy in collecting them. They have a feeding frenzy and orgy Under those avocados! They're just one big huge ball a squirming worms! :funny:
You should try cantaloupe or watermelon for the worms. Huge wriggly masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back