Status
Not open for further replies.
So, checking the seedlings this AM and discovered the Errors blackjack fast came up... And two of the Trainwreck. Hope one of those two are a male, or the single sugarhaze. Now I have 7 photoperiod plants in the seedling stage. And only a 4x4 for space. I can do maybe 5 in there, 6 if I squeeze and flower after 3 wks... Then they all may make it.

Well I did something that I've never ever done. I let a compost brew go to waste. Well I'm not gonna waste it, but it's not gonna be for the intended use.

I was going to use the compost tea to bring up the moisture in the media for the next round of Earth box juniors. The damn nerve pain had other ideas. It's brewed too long to be ideal. I'm not gonna let it go to waste though, I will Spray it on some of my older media I have in totes on the back porch.

This time of year I start my compost T with warmed water And brew on a heat mat . You get a very nice jump quite quickly. I like to use my compost T on the increase of activity just before the peak. That activity will continue on and increase when introduced to your media or the soil.

With as many brews that I have done since 90, you get to know 'that smell', what your brew smells like when it is at peak production. It's also helpful that I've used the same product over the same amount of time. I've always used Medina horticultural molasses.
I find it interesting that I've used the same product for that many damn years, I don't think I could use another product!:biggrin::haha::haha::haha:
I've just started brewing my own worm cast teas. Only done a flower tea so far with worm castings, molasses and bat guano. Is the smell you're talking about a kind of sweet smell?

Also what's your recipes for veg and flower teas? I always like to learn.

Qb

Hubby was filling his Tablet/vitamin pack for the week....

i've always got half an eye on him....disaster prevention.....:yeah:...he's struggling...getting chuffy....so I say..

Wazzthematter......?

He says...these flaming pill boxes are getting ridiculous.....I don't know how poor pensioners manage them........:pass:.......

I Looked and said.......poor pensioners might manage if they held the pillbox the right way up....and simply lifted the tops..........:crying:....he was tryin to open the bottoms..........

I wouldn't care.....but it has the days of the week on the lids...in BIG writing.........:pighug:...
Stop growing such good weed!:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

I've just started brewing my own worm cast teas. Only done a flower tea so far with worm castings, molasses and bat guano. Is the smell you're talking about a kind of sweet smell?

Also what's your recipes for veg and flower teas? I always like to learn.

Qb
Yeah, it's kind of a sweet smell like the molasses but more full.
I hope that more full part makes sense.

I'm just saying..............................
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

You just might regret grabbing that bull by the horns!

:grrr2::grrr2::grrr2::grrr2::grrr2::grrr2::grrr2::grrr2::grrr2:

Yeah, it's kind of a sweet smell like the molasses but more full.
I hope that more full part makes sense.
Yup. That's the smell. Glad I'm doing it right. I also found that you get more foam when the water is warmer as well. Didn't think about the heat mat. Good idea.

Qb

I hope everybody has a nice happy Sunday!:headbang::headbang::headbang::pass::bighug::cheers::smokeout:

I'm going to watch two episodes of For All Mankind And then start up on the cleanup in the grow room. Gonna do a little bit of reorganization also.

Aye you will need to adjust your spaces...to fit all those photos in............. :biggrin:

darksidephotos.gif

Only some? No problem. :crying::pighug:

:d5:

I'd send you patience points, but I gotta spread the love. :pighug:

Must admit.....we both take the P out of our infimities............:biggrin:.......if you are gonna get Old...you have to develop a sense of Humor about it.........:d5:

that thing reminds me of a dream I had recently... I don't remember how it ended, but likely not well. :crying:

Hey.....as long as the bed was dry.................it ended well.............:crying:....at Our Age...........:yeah:

{Let's Scare all the under 40 year olds...........:aha: ...this is the Future.......:funny:...}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back