Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally, the start of something lovely. Been spraying a colodial mix for a few weeks and wasn't seeing anything so I almost gave up. Started finally seeing some male flowers.

20240128_091012.jpg

Well I did something that I've never ever done. I let a compost brew go to waste. Well I'm not gonna waste it, but it's not gonna be for the intended use.

I was going to use the compost tea to bring up the moisture in the media for the next round of Earth box juniors. The damn nerve pain had other ideas. It's brewed too long to be ideal. I'm not gonna let it go to waste though, I will Spray it on some of my older media I have in totes on the back porch.

This time of year I start my compost T with warmed water And brew on a heat mat . You get a very nice jump quite quickly. I like to use my compost T on the increase of activity just before the peak. That activity will continue on and increase when introduced to your media or the soil.

With as many brews that I have done since 90, you get to know 'that smell', what your brew smells like when it is at peak production. It's also helpful that I've used the same product over the same amount of time. I've always used Medina horticultural molasses.
I find it interesting that I've used the same product for that many damn years, I don't think I could use another product!:biggrin::haha::haha::haha:

Hubby was filling his Tablet/vitamin pack for the week....

i've always got half an eye on him....disaster prevention.....:yeah:...he's struggling...getting chuffy....so I say..

Wazzthematter......?

He says...these flaming pill boxes are getting ridiculous.....I don't know how poor pensioners manage them........:pass:.......

I Looked and said.......poor pensioners might manage if they held the pillbox the right way up....and simply lifted the tops..........:crying:....he was tryin to open the bottoms..........

I wouldn't care.....but it has the days of the week on the lids...in BIG writing.........:pighug:...
I'd send you patience points, but I gotta spread the love. :pighug:

I was looking through different strains this afternoon and I found one that made me laugh. It was

something X (Seed found in bag at Grateful dead concert)
A strain known locally as WTFKnows? :crying:

My wife made an absolutely delicious beef pot roast and mashed potatoes and gravy.

My kids threw a fucking fit and demanded something else.

I chewed them up one side and down other - tired of this bullshit entitled behavior they've been showing lately. Not putting up with it. I told them they're going to eat it, and if I catch them trying to feed the dog or dump it in the trash, no treats for a week.
good luck with that. :cheers:

Get thee behind me satan........:fire:.....Hiss.............

Yeah...it works....we used to wrap soil in newspaper rolls for seedlings...or toilet roll cores......same idea....it disintergrates as they grow...but you know now....someone will object to the print ink on the newspaper...........:biggrin:

Afternoon @Jpkindbud ...:bighug:.. #SharingOne :pass:
Afternoon @Mossy. Yeah, never seen it done... But prob wouldn't use printed paper or cardboard. And non bleached as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back