Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife made an absolutely delicious beef pot roast and mashed potatoes and gravy.

My kids threw a fucking fit and demanded something else.

I chewed them up one side and down other - tired of this bullshit entitled behavior they've been showing lately. Not putting up with it. I told them they're going to eat it, and if I catch them trying to feed the dog or dump it in the trash, no treats for a week.

Well, i guess so but…. Bet his probably an American 🇺🇸
I’m sort of an ”mono-eater” 🇨🇦🤣
1000016694.gif

1000016693.jpg

1000016695.gif

Well, I mean, the dog deserves a little….. :rofl:

She actually has a seizure disorder, so we have to be super careful that she doesn't get anything with too much salt or nitrates. If she gets ahold of like some ham lunchmeat, or one time she had a smoked bone, within a few hours she'll have a really bad seizure.

Good Morfnoevight All! past EO.

Happy Caturday!
a cool cat.png

Farm Market :greencheck:

WinCo Grocery :greencheck: never got back out of the house yesterday after my pee break :rofl:

I got the most beautiful Spinach, Lettuce, Napa Cabbage and Swiss Chard today. I guess this is a good time of year for them. We are going to get hammered with rain next week so these crops may get damaged?

My sore spots got sore spots after installing the dishwasher but that thing is so quiet I had to go stand by it to make sure it was running.

My wife made an absolutely delicious beef pot roast and mashed potatoes and gravy.

My kids threw a fucking fit and demanded something else.

I chewed them up one side and down other - tired of this bullshit entitled behavior they've been showing lately. Not putting up with it. I told them they're going to eat it, and if I catch them trying to feed the dog or dump it in the trash, no treats for a week.
Have you done DNA tests? !:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back