Status
Not open for further replies.
Little dab salad! Was 3 diff strains bro in law put in 1 dish and melted into 1 glob before i made it home! :shrug::lildab::cooldance:

image.jpg

@Heart of flowers :biggrin: ..don't fret....Virtual chocolate cake.......no calories..........no gluten.........:headbang:

I just had a chocolate caramel small bar...........................................and there is a cadburys cream egg winking at me from the fridge.........

:crying: But I'm resisting it...............................................................................for now..........:crying:

@Heart of flowers :biggrin: ..don't fret....Virtual chocolate cake.......no calories..........no gluten.........:headbang:

I just had a chocolate caramel small bar...........................................and there is a cadburys cream egg winking at me from the fridge.........

:crying: But I'm resisting it...............................................................................for now..........:crying:
Don’t worry - i spotted this 🤣

IMG_8180.png

Got my second order from NASC a day early!

I sprouted the OG Kush freebie seed that came with the last order, I have no idea what breeder it is, my guess is its one of their bulk OG Kush seeds they sell that could have came from anywhere.

I was telling my wife I should just toss it and start one of these Secret Seed Society seeds I got, and she was like you know if you do that, that OG Kush would turn out to be the best weed over and you'll never know.

*sigh*

Guess I'm growing it. The new seeds can wait I guess, lol.

Holy fuck moms working a big ass market in denton and that bomb ass donut truck was there! I talked to them this morning before they opened and made arrangements to get the box o donuts they have in their pics! Usually just for catering but he hooked me up so they would travel better! :eyebrows::headbang::yay:
image.jpg

I been dabbing since 8am so i forgot 1 flavor already and had to check online! It was cinnamon roll and other 2 are maple bacon and french toast X 2! :vibe:

Holy fuck moms working a big ass market in denton and that bomb ass donut truck was there! I talked to them this morning before they opened and made arrangements to get the box o donuts they have in their pics! Usually just for catering but he hooked me up so they would travel better! :eyebrows::headbang::yay:
View attachment 1662159

I been dabbing since 8am so i forgot 1 flavor already and had to check online! It was cinnamon roll and other 2 are maple bacon and french toast X 2! :vibe:

Are those donuts? With bacon? :paleo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back