Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0058.jpeg

Tried a new concoction.
Taco gnocchi.
the bowl on the left is what it looks like before i bury it in delicious cheese.

bag of gnocchi
can of Rotel
taco meat* (typical taco night mix)
can of corn

it made me think, if Taco Bell tried to do a ‘Famous’ KFC bowl, this might fit the billing. It was pretty good and super easy to whip up. Easy on dush patrol too.

edit to add the homie @Feelin2nice … I think this may be something his wife and daughter more so would be receptive to.

Last edited:
View attachment 1661783
Tried a new concoction.
Taco gnocchi.
the bowl on the left is what it looks like before i bury it in delicious cheese.

bag of gnocchi
can of Rotel
taco meat* (typical taco night mix)
can of corn

it made me think, if Taco Bell tried to do a ‘Famous’ KFC bowl, this might fit the billing. It was pretty good and super easy to whip up. Easy on dush patrol too.
Stoner gnocchi :d5::headbang:

They have some good food…. Salad and breadsticks are great….. and as a whole, I like them better than Applebees lol
I literally just heard on the radio applebees did a thing where they sold a $200 card which allowed u to get a free meal once a week for 52 weeks and they said they sold out in under 2min! I have never eaten there! :shrug: :rofl:

I literally just heard on the radio applebees did a thing where they sold a $200 card which allowed u to get a free meal once a week for 52 weeks and they said they sold out in under 2min! I have never eaten there! :shrug: :rofl:
As much as they suck you really can't beat that deal. People will camp overnight for that deal when they open chain restaurants around here

As much as they suck you really can't beat that deal. People will camp overnight for that deal when they open chain restaurants around here
Think it was advertised as “weekly colon cleanse” plus a margarita for $200! :yoinks::crying::pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back