Status
Not open for further replies.

1706234984894.gif

Well I thought that too until HF posted the green mints which is what I was thinking. I don't remember the last time I went to a Olive Garden:nono: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Me neither she literal went the lazy route and bought a big ass bucket if salad and a load o breadsticks and then she took the cup of mints for me! :shrug: :rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All!

I am 20 or so pages behind, will catch up later.

finished the install of the dishwasher :yay: it took 4 + hours and I feel every bit of my 72 years of age. Laying flat on the floor to make the electrical connections was the worst of it. Then the first test run had the drain water running out of the air gap at the top, it turned out the drain into the garbage disposal was all clogged with slimly shit.

Took the 05 Elantra for a tune-up because it stumbled on me a couple of times, sometimes that is all the warning you get before they just quit working. It turned out to be the valve cover gasket had been leaking oil into the plug wells and the old wires were cross firing :rofl: The mechanic was surprised it didn't throw any codes and that it ran as well as it did. It is running so much better now!

@Emerald Archer :rofl: :d5: :pass:

I wonder how many times I have to input "dab rig water pipe" for them to block it. The bongs it comes up with are just ridiculous at this point :crying::crying:
Ikr! I love the ones with fresh flower in the middle of the chamber, on top of liquid!🤣😂
like HTF u gonna light that shit? :funny:And how did it get in there? I be having questions!:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back