Status
Not open for further replies.
I got snipped a couple weeks after my she was born 😆😆😆

Yeah, after we had the twins, as soon as we made sure they had all their fingers and toes, I went to a urologist.

Cost me $450.

Dude was OLD SCHOOL. Not friendly at all. I told him upfront I have a resistance to lidocaine, always have. He injects my left nut with it, 2 minutes later, he pinches my sack and says "you feel that?" I said "yes. I told you, I need a double dose. Its not like this shit gets me high." He says "No, you just feel pressure" and then rams a pair of hemostats through my ballsack. I grab onto both sides of the bed and start cursing him up one side and down the other, everything I can thing of. He just does his thing, but he did give me a higher dose when he did righty.

Edit: And whats crazy is he sent me him with a script for 30 oxycodone! After making fun of me for just feeling pressure, he sends me home with 30 oxy. I took one, and then switched to a bottle of Evan Williams bourbon, lol. Gave the rest to my mom, she was going through breast cancer.

It seems to get dead around this time most days.... I just got home from work just finished getting good and baked :pass::lildab: :baked:

As this was being discussed i was hotboxing my car with dabs getting ready to go get someones grocery order! I squeaked outta there only buying an extra box of milk duds! Had to keep reminding myself i still had cookies at home! :eyebrows::woohoo1::rofl:

image.jpg

Yeah, after we had the twins, as soon as we made sure they had all their fingers and toes, I went to a urologist.

Cost me $450.

Dude was OLD SCHOOL. Not friendly at all. I told him upfront I have a resistance to lidocaine, always have. He injects my left nut with it, 2 minutes later, he pinches my sack and says "you feel that?" I said "yes. I told you, I need a double dose. Its not like this shit gets me high." He says "No, you just feel pressure" and then rams a pair of hemostats through my ballsack. I grab onto both sides of the bed and start cursing him up one side and down the other, everything I can thing of. He just does his thing, but he did give me a higher dose when he did righty.
Bro I’ve told every friend I have to ask for double because mine ran out after 5 minutes. He asked if I wanted another shot and another needle to the coin purse was the last thing I wanted so I spent the next 10 minutes in a crunch position and my abs hurt for a week after that 😂

Oh really? I actually ordered some Blue Cheese from RQS yesterday! LOL.

I thought it was more of a "meaty" smell, I was looking at strains like "Meatbreath"
Lmao thug pug ain’t cheap! Or u looking at some off brand knockoff of their strain? Also think that those are photo regs so buying 1 seed is off limits! ;)

Lmao thug pug ain’t cheap! Or u looking at some off brand knockoff of their strain? Also think that those are photo regs so buying 1 seed is off limits! ;)

OH OH OH

You are saying thug pug the breeder makes meat breath.

Yes. I saw they aren't cheap. lol. Haven't ordered anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back