Status
Not open for further replies.
37, lol.

I still think it would kill me.

I've got a buddy who is 40 who has a 3 year old. My kids are in bed and like 2 hours later he's saying how they are still running around the house wrecking havoc.
The thing I would worry about a new kid at 37 is not so much the tough few years with a newborn and toddler. I'd be looking forward to trying to bring up a teenager when I was in my fifties. That little project might be interesting :pighug: .

The thing I would worry about a new kid at 37 is not so much the tough few years with a newborn and toddler. I'd be looking forward to trying to bring up a teenager when I was in my fifties. That little project might be interesting :pighug: .
I'm in my upper 50s and am glad my kids are grown and gone.

Yep. Me and my wife wanted kids young. I was 23 and had just finished my masters degree and had a good job, a house, and it just seemed like well, might as well get the ball rolling on this, that way by my mid-40s we can go on vacations alone and stuff.

1706227543317.png

37, lol.

I still think it would kill me.

I've got a buddy who is 40 who has a 3 year old. My kids are in bed and like 2 hours later he's saying how they are still running around the house wrecking havoc.
I was also 37 when my third daughter was born and a huge advantage was getting to stay with a youth vibe through my 50s and now that I’m 59 and she’s 22 it’s even better because I’ll get to live through the 20s in my 60s 🤣

I was also 37 when my third daughter was born and a huge advantage was getting to stay with a youth vibe through my 50s and now that I’m 59 and she’s 22 it’s even better because I’ll get to live through the 20s in my 60s 🤣

I mean, if something were to happen, I'd welcome it.

But I got snipped, so I be skeetin all up in them guts and nothing can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back