Status
Not open for further replies.
, that I have currently drying, Awesome @WildBill
My prize for Bud Man should arrive today or tomorrow too,.
Drop me tag when you get a grow rocking
I'm in the process now of determining the lineup of girls in the next run.. All are photo girls.
My 4X4 And my 2X4 tent will be my production tents and 2.3 X2 .3 tent will be the Clone and seed making tent for Asian Haze.......................... If my last seed germinates.
Dutch Passion girls are CBD Mazaar and CBG ForCE are my two medicinal girls which will be made into live rosin.
I have to pick who gets the 20 gallon no till pots. All the other girls other than the clones will get Earthbox juniors. There will be spots for five Earth Box Juniors. I think I'll keep the Asian haze for production in an Earthbox Junior. She got huge in the regular earth box when I grew outside. I think it'd be the same if I gave her one of the 20 gallons. Just too hard to manage in a tent.
Twenty20 Trainwreck and an interesting combo that the grow store just got a shipment of the seeds in, from Greenhouse Seed company Trainwreck X Jack Herer. That should be an interesting combo!

I have two spots remaining. RUCU CUCU , that I currently have drying, Seems like a very good candidate with the production I got out of her. She's a known commodity and is very easy to grow . But I honestly want to try some more other genetics that I have.
One of the vet guys that I gave some samples to them that grew commercially in the gold rush days of Oklahoma, gave me several other strains that he grew.
Biker
OG 18-19
BBK*
CQ19*
Skywalker

I also have
Twenty20 Snow G
Jean-O The Legend, Crazy Kush and The Rev
LA OG Kush A freebie I got from other orders .

I also have two other photo regulars, Crockett Tangie BX PHOTO REG and Jean-O Chem Skunk PHOTO REG, but with the seed making of Asian haze I won't have the room to hunt for males or females.

A lot of really good genetics there! It's just kind of hard making a decision.

Welp, that’s the 1,000th dab on the carta 2……. Stay tuned later today for a review :lildab:
IMG_1156.jpeg

Tent today, Crystal Pinkman is still in mid flower, and strawberry biscotti twins are growing… just slowly. Temps in tent are dipping to 55F during lights out. Considering changing from 18/6 to 22/2 to keep temps up.
IMG_3433.jpeg
IMG_3436.jpeg
IMG_3437.jpeg
IMG_3434.jpeg
IMG_3435.jpeg

I’ll get a few pics of the babies in the veg cabinet and closet soon and post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back