Status
Not open for further replies.
Gets rid of a ton of work and also time! Some alcohol recipes they use it malted and add nothing else but from watching that show moonshiners its really time consuming and u gotta have a lot more patience! Plus u gotta malt it where bugs won’t start eating your sprouts when they germinate!
You’re doing the thing Reddit people do about auto flowers, where they tell all the steps they’ve never taken like they have plenty of experience :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I can also throw playing cards good! Equally as painful if u hit somebody in the face with one! Guess me and my friends were violent when we were younger!

View attachment 1657174

View attachment 1657175
Gambits dope
gambit_by_alex_malveda_d9g9j22-fullview.jpg

You’re doing the thing Reddit people do about auto flowers, where they tell all the steps they’ve never taken like they have plenty of experience :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I’ve watched it on discovery channel and u know everything u see on tv is totally true! :yoinks::haha::rofl:

Also look at my username broseph…..i may not know a ton but i know how to ferment shit which is all making alcohol mash is! :d5:

I’ve watched it on discovery channel and u know everything u see on tv is totally true! :yoinks::haha::rofl:

Also look at my username broseph…..i may not know a ton but i know how to ferment shit which is all making alcohol mash is! :d5:
But ya i will never take them steps cuz I don’t drink! Then again don’t exactly do mushrooms often but wouldn’t mind growing some of them! :shrug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back