Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call @Hotfire I go thru more qtips but this thing is def staying clean! Good thing too cuz bottom of dish isn’t flat so its a bitch to clean! Stained it during first use and still hasn’t come up! :shrug:

View attachment 1660453
1000016277.gif

To get that off soak the bowl in some alcohol for a few mins then wash it off and hit it with a qtip right away it should come right up. That works for me about 95% of the time on newer stains. But do it sooner rather than later, the more you keep heating it up with that spot on it the harder it will be to get it off.

@Lil Dab .... @Son of Hobbes is checking for you......... :headbang: ....

Thank you not a big deal I don’t reply much to it and since I got a new press I’ve thought about starting a new one. I’ve learned a lot since I’ve made that thread.
:drool: :hump::hump::hump: hubba-hubba-hubba! ....that RBF chick is phaaaaaaat.... :pimp: View attachment 1660379

She's a great looking pheno LD, definitely more chunky than typical. It also looks like the buds are very truly dense... My runty gal's were like little neutron-matter kibbles- LOL! ...absolutely solid and stiff with resin -:wiz:
Jean-O done good on this girl, I feel one of the top jwels in his crown!

--oh snap, I have a pics actually, of how small a gram was ->

RBF on the left; Garlicane on the right ( an excellent cultivar BTW - find it, grow it!)
View attachment 1660382
--- even better that you got the namesake aroma too- :d5:
I found it got even better after some cure time, and held nicely over time.... Potency was mighty, no gas mates! 😵‍💫

And those nanner pics are some of the best, clearest I've seem! :thumbsup: ... textbook, across the board actually... This isn't RBF's "fault", this late-late panic save is pretty common; a last ditch effort to pass the goods on!
Thanks waira yeah she is super chunky buds are dense as fuck. The nanners always make me worry cause I really don’t know what they can do that late in flower.
It is a little Miracle in terms of the plants determination to propogate and reproduce....:headbang:...just a bugger when you get one the way we grow them.....in a tent full...:pass:....

Have a great weekend @Waira :bighug:

So if I may ask can those nanners do any harm/pollenate? Thanks in a advance I’m sure this is a difficult question to answer

Happy caturday

Thank you not a big deal I don’t reply much to it and since I got a new press I’ve thought about starting a new one. I’ve learned a lot since I’ve made that thread.

Thanks waira yeah she is super chunky buds are dense as fuck. The nanners always make me worry cause I really don’t know what they can do that late in flower.

So if I may ask can those nanners do any harm/pollenate? Thanks in a advance I’m sure this is a difficult question to answer

Happy caturday
Doesn’t have time to make seeds so as long as u don’t mind smokin wieners it won’t hurt nothin! ;) :crying::pighug:

Good call @Hotfire I go thru more qtips but this thing is def staying clean! Good thing too cuz bottom of dish isn’t flat so its a bitch to clean! Stained it during first use and still hasn’t come up! :shrug:

View attachment 1660453

I get tired of using so many qtips I always have paper towels on my desk and while the banger is still warm I stuff one end in the banger and twist it around to get the bulk of the leftovers then it only takes one or two qtips to get it completely clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back