Status
Not open for further replies.
Plumbers don't wear toolbelts silly . How long u think it takes him to get his tail in that suit?:crying:

N good morning buddy :pass: :bighug:
I was gonna say, That ain't Pinky! "Getting the tail in the suit" reminded me of a story:
Half a century ago I was locked up for a few months in Portsmouth City Jail, in Norfolk (later deemed unfit for human habitation and shut down). I was a young new "fish," never locked up before. I was expecting to get extradited to NC where a boatload of Colombian Gold was unloaded a few years before. An old timer with one eye and no teeth explained to me what doing time was like in NC. "That's a ball-and-chain state," he said. They put you to work on a "chain gang," doing road work under the supervision of turnkeys (hacks, CO's, Corrections Officers) mounted on horseback with shotguns. When you enter the system they shackle a heavy iron ball to one leg, which stays on until you go home. So in the morning when you put your pants on you have to drop the iron ball through the pant leg first, then put your foot in. I don't known if his story was true, or if he was trying to scare me. The NC charges got dropped and I got sent to "Club Fed" instead, so I never found out. Sorry if I told this story before.

OMG.....:yoinks:..Shocking....You Eat Fruit........?.....................:yoinks:
Uhhhhh
1705770681099.gif

I eat desserts with fruit in them tho! The oranges were a request from mí madre cuz store closest to us only carries naval oranges and she wanted something different and she knew i was shopping for an instacart order at a place with a variety to choose from! Said variety was down to 3 different types of naval oranges and the cara cara ones! No other options tho! How i was able to remember the price so easily when them bastards tried to overcharge me by $.26 an orange! U know my cheap ass gonna notice that and get my $.78 discount! :eyebrows::crying:

Good call @Hotfire I go thru more qtips but this thing is def staying clean! Good thing too cuz bottom of dish isn’t flat so its a bitch to clean! Stained it during first use and still hasn’t come up! :shrug:

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back