Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 11.39.24 PM.png

@Heart of flowers ...we just been down the local market....6 Kg's {10-12lbs} of fresh local oranges....3 Euros.....

Enough vitamin C for a family of 4 for a week.........:biggrin:

IMO..That is why the Mediterranean diet works..:pass:...the fresh fruit and vegetables are available so cheap...it is more expensive to eat Crap...:headbang:....
Lmao it cost me $3 for 3 oranges 2 nights ago! And thats only cuz i got them to fix price cuz rang up wrong! Had charged me $1.25 an orange! :yoinks::rofl:

Lodge makes some cast iron platters that fits into wooden plate holder. You can actually let your meat rest properly and then place it on the cast iron plate to keep it nice and warm until you can finish the whole steak! It really makes the whole eating experience a lot better!
When I was thinking about me grilling a steak like that, I realized that the pecan wood that I still have will be 30 years old this year. They chopped down a big beautiful pecan tree at my office to make room for the widening of the road. I told my secretary when they came to give me a buzz on my beeper, that shows you how long ago it was! There was no way I could get all of it, but I called my uncle and told him to go get my truck and trailer and both were loaded to the absolute max. I think I have just over a third of a cord left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back