Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not :rofl: Just buying food for two days at a time. Kind of a hassle, but not much to do. It will hopefully be fixed on Monday :pass:

:pighug: Horrendous isn't it....?....I'm glad you got bumped up the repair queue.......:pass:

im just sick of the cold to be honest but at least the ice and snow have gone anyhow off to take wifey shops so see ya when I get back folks

You know your Saturday Duties...... :pighug: ..just Drive...and say Yes M'Lady.......and you'll eat.......:grin:

1705759246183.png

:pighug: Horrendous isn't it....?....I'm glad you got bumped up the repair queue.......:pass:
Kind of, I’m just lucky the store is close, and there’s plenty of take out places close too. Could always be worse……. I could’ve bought the house in the middle of nowhere and been in the same situation :rofl:

Yeah he is I loved watching that show back in the day it's hard to find on tv nowadays:oops1:

Yeah, it was really good. Still enjoying the show 👍

@Heart of flowers ...we just been down the local market....6 Kg's {10-12lbs} of fresh local oranges....3 Euros.....

Enough vitamin C for a family of 4 for a week.........:biggrin:

IMO..That is why the Mediterranean diet works..:pass:...the fresh fruit and vegetables are available so cheap...it is more expensive to eat Crap...:headbang:....
Hi @Mossy

Oh, that’s cheap - I’ll take the prices here so we do the difference - Quickly updated by my lovely shopper 😀

3,5 € for ONE!!!? KG here. That’s insane. You can buy them, I’ll order the transport and we split the profit. Haha.

Seriously now, I try to eat healthy but I would like to gain some pounds so I need to eat fat food as well, which sometimes is unhealthy - but I’m sure there is options.

Look here…. The best Ph-meter i ever had, and NOW it’s in my pawns again 😀

IMG_8121.jpeg

I’m so happy 🧡🧡🧡

Kind of, I’m just lucky the store is close, and there’s plenty of take out places close too. Could always be worse……. I could’ve bought the house in the middle of nowhere and been in the same situation :rofl:

Yup....:d5:....every cloud has a Silver lining......:pass:......Convenience has a value....:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back