Status
Not open for further replies.
meanwhile @Fermented_Fruitz is using a press that’s twice the size of the nugsmasher mini (from the videos lol) and thinks it’s not enough lmfao
Knew I should have never shared my new press I think he forgot I got a fat raise and bonus hence why I upgraded to a new press. Otherwise I’d still be rocking my DIY press:headbang::doh: #stoners

I don’t believe the bigger press will open the plates any further than the small one. There is no difference in that regard between my 3x7 and 4x6 plates the opening is the same on both. And there is nothing wrong with using a 2x4 bag on a 3” wide plate hell I was using 2.5” bags on 3” wide plates and did just fine :biggrin::pighug::pass:
So the reason i don’t like bag size has nothing to do with plates! I don’t lime how much of a pain it is to pack bags with such a small opening! Maybe need to find me a small funnel to use! :shrug:

Knew I should have never shared my new press I think he forgot I got a fat raise and bonus hence why I upgraded to a new press. Otherwise I’d still be rocking my DIY press:headbang::doh: #stoners
Oh I see what the issue is. He’s totally upset that, in this instance at least, everything is NOT bigger in Texas….. and he’s eager to remedy the situation.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Same with my mini. And when the bags are too tall I just smoosh the bag down with my hands till it fits :rofl:
1705693785205.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back