Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much from 1st attempt! I gotta get better at packing these bags but i can already tell u i am gonna try my best to upgrade this press size before my 30 day exchange window is up! I am not a fan of the size bags used on here 2x4 but also not thrilled with how wide the plates open up! Can’t fit near as tall a bag in as I would like!

image.jpg
image.jpg

Also puck didn’t exactly smoosh like a pancake! More like a loaf of french bread! :shrug::rofl:

Not much from 1st attempt! I gotta get better at packing these bags but i can already tell u i am gonna try my best to upgrade this press size before my 30 day exchange window is up! I am not a fan of the size bags used on here 2x4 but also not thrilled with how wide the plates open up! Can’t fit near as tall a bag in as I would like!

View attachment 1660280View attachment 1660281

Also puck didn’t exactly smoosh like a pancake! More like a loaf of french bread! :shrug::rofl:
I’ll be honest, I don’t think I’ll keep using the oil slick paper….. it’s too slippery. I used some Reynolds on one press yesterday, and OS on the other and had a way easier time with Reynolds. And collection was virtually the same…

Take a measurement, how far open do your plates go. I’ll measure mine…

View attachment 1660280View attachment 1660281

I don’t believe the bigger press will open the plates any further than the small one. There is no difference in that regard between my 3x7 and 4x6 plates the opening is the same on both. And there is nothing wrong with using a 2x4 bag on a 3” wide plate hell I was using 2.5” bags on 3” wide plates and did just fine :biggrin::pighug::pass:

I don’t believe the bigger press will open the plates any further than the small one. There is no difference in that regard between my 3x7 and 4x6 plates the opening is the same on both. And there is nothing wrong with using a 2x4 bag on a 3” wide plate hell I was using 2.5” bags on 3” wide plates and did just fine :biggrin::pighug::pass:
My press doesn’t even open a full 2” ……

My press doesn’t even open a full 2” ……
Yeah I know mine don’t open that far dont know exactly cause I’m not home. And I am guessing there the same cause I didn’t notice any difference I haven’t actually measured mine

Yeah I know mine don’t open that far dont know exactly cause I’m not home. And I am guessing there the same cause I didn’t notice any difference I haven’t actually measured mine
meanwhile @Fermented_Fruitz is using a press that’s twice the size of the nugsmasher mini (from the videos lol) and thinks it’s not enough lmfao

meanwhile @Fermented_Fruitz is using a press that’s twice the size of the nugsmasher mini (from the videos lol) and thinks it’s not enough lmfao

hey, it'z obvious that the "practice makez perfect" adage duz not apply here, so....:doh: :rofl: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back