Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Lil Dab u around? Too lazy to search for that video u sent of packing filter bags so hoping u had a link handy! Got all my stuff yesterday to smash some buds but got home late and didn’t wanna attempt first smash at 11:30pm!

Anyone got any pointers for a newbie before i go heat the press up? :eyebrows::cooldance::lildab:

Frickin stoner I knew I gave them to you too early. I had to search for them when I found them the last time

Thank you Frank now I can be lazy:bow::cooldance::thanks:

I'm thinking tare weight?
How did he know that random mass of shit from the junk drawer equalled what he needed? Also i see what looks like a screw cut in half! Couldn’t just find a smaller screw! I’m just full of questions on this 1! :shrug::haha::crying:

Did i miss something? Is there any special way i need to fold the top of the bag after i fill it?

That tells me all I need to know! I assume u mean the sides of the present correct? Also do i trim part of the top excess material off if i dont pack bag close to full?

Yes like frank said like a present trim the top off so when you fold there isn’t a ton of extra. Folding works a lot better then rolling down like toothpaste i learned from experience was getting blow outs till I started folding like a present

Like this but trim the excess off that I left
1705687101398.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back