Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @Frankthetank. Trichomes just keep pouring out of this one. Was disappointed with how slow she grew compared to the tent mates, but am still very pleased with how she is turning out.
They’ve all got something to offer in the end. Sometimes they’re doing things under the soil and only appear slow at certain stages. All said and done, trichomes are what we’re after ..:headbang::smokeit:
1705684881931.jpeg

Hey @Lil Dab u around? Too lazy to search for that video u sent of packing filter bags so hoping u had a link handy! Got all my stuff yesterday to smash some buds but got home late and didn’t wanna attempt first smash at 11:30pm!

Anyone got any pointers for a newbie before i go heat the press up? :eyebrows::cooldance::lildab:

Hey @Lil Dab u around? Too lazy to search for that video u sent of packing filter bags so hoping u had a link handy! Got all my stuff yesterday to smash some buds but got home late and didn’t wanna attempt first smash at 11:30pm!

Anyone got any pointers for a newbie before i go heat the press up? :eyebrows::cooldance::lildab:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back