Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitting in the morning.............Dark...... :biggrin: ....almost 8am and the lazy assed sun hasn't even got out of bed.....

IMG_9087.JPG

IMG_9089.JPG

:photog: Flash says they are doing what they ought'ta.....

The newer germs took a battering though...survival of the fittest.......

Sitting in the morning.............Dark...... :biggrin: ....almost 8am and the lazy assed sun hasn't even got out of bed.....

View attachment 1659847

View attachment 1659848

:photog: Flash says they are doing what they ought'ta.....

The newer germs took a battering though...survival of the fittest.......

View attachment 1659849

What strain is the one against the wall to the right in the picture? Not an optimal position, but still looking strong and powerful with great colors and can surely get some weight in optimal conditions.

What strain is the one against the wall to the right in the picture? Not an optimal position, but still looking strong and powerful with great colors and can surely get some weight in optimal conditions.

frogdrago.jpg

Frogs...with Black Dragon rising over her Moons................ :biggrin:

frogdragon.jpg

And...they are Mine....all Mine......nobody in the whole world has them...or has tasted them....one of the absolute Joys of making your own.......:pass:

Smug Bitch.....:crying:

View attachment 1659851

Frogs...with Black Dragon rising over her Moons................ :biggrin:

View attachment 1659852

And...they are Mine....all Mine......nobody in the whole world has them...or has tasted them....one of the absolute Joys of making your own.......:pass:

Smug Bitch.....:crying:

Oh, wow. Can i try one of them in the future or buy a few seeds from you? Surely that one I pointed out has my attention 😀😀😀

:kitty: Drop me a pm 🤣

Oh, wow. Can i try one of them in the future or buy a few seeds from you? Surely that one I pointed out has my attention 😀😀😀

:kitty: Drop me a pm 🤣

This is the nearest you can get.......... :headbang: .......I Know...coz I grew them out to see how close to the Original they were....and I'd recommend them...

You see the pheno variation in the one pot of mine.......?...they are Open...the point where all the pheno Selections are there...they are not Stable....:pass: ...

IMG_9095.JPG

Perspective with the 1ltr/2 pint bottle.......:headbang: ...I can get the height....and bud sites....but....I can't get the bud Fattening like you can on indoor.....Remembering...I'm still less than 10 hour natural light...with shadows.....

If I fert in the winter and the temps bottom..they get bud rot.....:pass:...so I keep them hungry.....

There are actually 5 black leafed phenos that I can See easy in that pot of 26 girls......so it is just rising...not dominant.....:pass:...yet.......:biggrin:

Look for the Yellow cap of the bottle in the left of the pot...the smaller ones are no slouches either...:biggrin:....when you consider the conditions.

We've been down to 2C overnight....:headbang:...

IMG_9097.JPG

View attachment 1659855

Perspective with the 1ltr/2 pint bottle.......:headbang: ...I can get the height....and bud sites....but....I can't get the bud Fattening like you can on indoor.....Remembering...I'm still less than 10 hour natural light...with shadows.....

If I fert in the winter and the temps bottom..they get bud rot.....:pass:...so I keep them hungry.....

There are actually 5 black leafed phenos that I can See easy in that pot of 26 girls......so it is just rising...not dominant.....:pass:...yet.......:biggrin:

Look for the Yellow cap of the bottle in the left of the pot...the smaller ones are no slouches either...:biggrin:....when you consider the conditions.

We've been down to 2C overnight....:headbang:...

View attachment 1659857

Wow! They are all bigger than i expected. Seems like a good strain to grow and were yours autoflowers or are they just feminized?

A plant that can handle 2 degrees Celcius is definitely a strong strain. Those leafs indicate that they are very happy and healthy so you damn sure know how to grow 👍☕
Great growing @Mossy 👏👏

I’m filling the pots with one bag of medium to see how much is needed for the rest 🌱

IMG_8103.jpeg

:pass: :headbang:

Wow! They are all bigger than i expected. Seems like a good strain to grow and were yours autoflowers or are they just feminized?

A plant that can handle 2 degrees Celcius is definitely a strong strain. Those leafs indicate that they are very happy and healthy so you damn sure know how to grow 👍☕
Great growing @Mossy 👏👏

I’m filling the pots with one bag of medium to see how much is needed for the rest 🌱

View attachment 1659858

:pass: :headbang:

How many germs you got now....?.........

They are all bigger than i expected. Seems like a good strain to grow and were yours autoflowers or are they just feminized?

Yup..for the conditions..... :headbang:

The ones I Tried from Kwikseed Recently were Fem....

but the Black Dragon cross was made from pollen from a Tom Hill Deep Chunk Original....photoperiod......rolled through to Auto.....:dragon2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back