Status
Not open for further replies.
U do realize i am referring to the same soluble gypsum powder u use right? 50ppm added into my nutrient feed or 1/8tsp! And i will need to purposely waste nutrients if i cut it in half cuz several ingredients only get .1ml as is so trying to cut that in half isn’t feasible! Also it is kinda in half cuz its supposed to be an every other feed thing but i do it once a week only! There is only 2 amendments that each have .5 as the N value of the NPK! I can cut them out tho or cut one and reduce amount of other! This is better soil tho so possible it is ok on CA and i should just supplement missing Mg from using RO! I am glad that outlier isn’t being so picky and is seemingly happy with feed rates how they are!
Good soil probably had Dolomite Lime and no Ca is needed for the entire grow I am just reading your plant. How it got out of balance is just guess work. Soluble gypsum, and any other nutrients like N can build up especially in soil that needs little to no run off. What you need to remember is I am 100% hydroponic and I get 20%+ run-off every day. Then at res change I run at least 200% of volume nutrients from what was remaining in the res diluted with enough water PHed to 5.8 to get down to ~400PPM. I run this through the rock wool 2 hours prior to lights out. There is no possible chance for any build up. 2 hours after lights on the plant gets fresh in balance nutrients. Yes I use a lot of nutrients. When I was using House & Garden it cost nearly $500 for a single grow. The plants did great but $1.5K a year for nutrients is too much. I am running about $70 per grow now. I might be less since I have bought larger bags of the stuff I use.

What are you doing during the days,
if you not working?

sitting....on....my....fucking....ass....doing....absolutely....nothing................................................like a true fuckin stoner :jointman: ppp

Good evening?... early morning? Idk it midnight :crying: :pass:

Not a whole lot. Was able to work for about 3 hours today ..Come home eat try to sleep. Work in the gardens. And at night...View attachment 1659843

I’m down for taking over the world thing 🤣
Got a plan?

sitting....on....my....fucking....ass....doing....absolutely....nothing................................................like a true fuckin stoner :jointman: ppp

Shouldn’t we do something about it? Team up and use our collected and different skills to create something… I swear there is a lot of talent here. We just need to join forces 💜 I want to become a billionaire 🤫

🧡
Luck? It has very little to do with luck unless you are born in a wealthy family with the right mindset.

For the ones who got raised on the wrong side of town or with poor parents with a poor mindset it’s of course way harder, but it’s doable.

Make up your mind and find a path to get there -
Alone or as a TEAM with the ❤️ where it’s supposed to be.

Do you see it as impossible? I see it as an easy task if “we” just brought our skills, knowledge and ideas together and shared everything.

#💚

Hey, even though there isnt one going on, what happened to the raffle page?

Spring Clean @Cannaficionado ...
spring clean.gif
...some of the sections have been reduced..some of the stickies unstuck....and all will be replaced with Current info.

Just part of our New Year Dusting....... :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back