Status
Not open for further replies.

My Oddest video of 2023.......... :pass: ..I Thought I was seeing a hen-party ariving on the beach dressed as nuns....until I noticed the man.....{on the shore line in the yellow shirt}....acting a bit suspicious/shifty....

Then I realised...they were Proper nuns...and he must have been the Chaperone......he Patrolled the shore line while the nuns had a game of beach volley ball.....so Random......... :biggrin:

My favourite Auto video....that I took...........:biggrin:...turn up the volume....

That they would sit through that and still Finish Smiling.....is Everything I Love about Auto's........

IMG_6618.JPG

Autos........Hearts like Lions............
CATURDAYGIF.gif

Got any Favourite 2023 season shots......?............:photog:......

Never been much of a new Year's resolution person. I guess I like the idea of it tho, setting a goal. I think I kinda do mine, in a way, in spring when shit starts poppin

Me either @PinkyNotTheBrain .... I Think why set yourself up for disapointment........... :crying: ...

I Used to always do Dry January.......:cheersmate:...but one year it took me into February to Start......:biggrin:.....no willpower.........:crying:

I'm doing Dry January this year too...................:eyebrows:....but since I quit drinking over 3 years ago..................:crying:...I find that one Easy.......:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back