Status
Not open for further replies.
It's tough to say with the pump on the side and the long handle it's easy to over presssurize. I am used to a 6" handle not 20":doh::size: I pressed one bag 2x4" bottle tech with 8 grams of bud and did my normal warmup 1 min then pressed up 1000 psi on the gauge which should be 1146 material PSI I finished the press at almost 2000 psi gauge pressure(<2200 material PSI) which was too much I should have not gone over 1000 on the gauge cause I had a blow out.

View attachment 1658738
Bigger jack then you had before?

So less pressure then you thought :yeah: That's good info. I have a 20" arm on mine and it'll blow out bags with no problem. But I've never had a gauge

Yup which is what I thought just a little getting used too and trusting my math :dizzy::baked:

Bigger jack then you had before?

Same tonnage just long one piece handle where mine before was just a bottle jack with a two piece I only used one. Plus with it off to the side on the table it's super easy to press it is nice and slow too just learning plus when I press bigger or multiple bags I'll be able to use the power. I really like the plates being 4" wide :headbang:

It's tough to say with the pump on the side and the long handle it's easy to over presssurize. I am used to a 6" handle not 20":doh::size: I pressed one bag 2x4" bottle tech with 8 grams of bud and did my normal warmup 1 min then pressed up 1000 psi on the gauge which should be 1146 material PSI I finished the press at almost 2000 psi gauge pressure(<2200 material PSI) which was too much I should have not gone over 1000 on the gauge cause I had a blow out.

View attachment 1658738
2000 psi on a 2” bag is hilarious 😆 I’m surprised it didn’t disappear 🤣

Hey Fruitz! you got some leftover from your project?

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 11.13.15 PM.png

:d5::pass::joy:
Ya i been looking at authentic a lot. Is it where u grabbed for your skunk run?... Which ive been patiently waiting for :biggrin::bong:

CSI has real deal. A lot of crosses with it as well. I''m not a big "freebie" person, but he sends good shit and a lot of it if you order multiple packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back