Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at that contraption.

just-look-at-it.gif

So now that you got the gauge, is it more or less pressure then you're used to?

It's tough to say with the pump on the side and the long handle it's easy to over presssurize. I am used to a 6" handle not 20":doh::size: I pressed one bag 2x4" bottle tech with 8 grams of bud and did my normal warmup 1 min then pressed up 1000 psi on the gauge which should be 1146 material PSI I finished the press at almost 2000 psi gauge pressure(<2200 material PSI) which was too much I should have not gone over 1000 on the gauge cause I had a blow out.

1705024909859.png

It's tough to say with the pump on the side and the long handle it's easy to over presssurize. I am used to a 6" handle not 20":doh::size: I pressed one bag 2x4" bottle tech with 8 grams of bud and did my normal warmup 1 min then pressed up 1000 psi on the gauge which should be 1146 material PSI I finished the press at almost 2000 psi gauge pressure(<2200 material PSI) which was too much I should have not gone over 1000 on the gauge cause I had a blow out.

View attachment 1658738
So less pressure then you thought :yeah: That's good info. I have a 20" arm on mine and it'll blow out bags with no problem. But I've never had a gauge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back