Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what the hell this is but I think they probably should have smoked more pot! Maybe they wouldn't went so crazy!:face:

This person also went through quite a few surgical procedures that the physician that performed them probably should not have a medical license. There comes a time when a Physician needs to evaluate a person's mental state went before performing elective surgery.

SAD!

View attachment 1673653

Afternoon @WildBill :bighug: .. unless they make it Compulsory.... I'm not bothered.........:crying:....

How you doing...?.....:pighug:

Very difficult unless you have a clean room. Growing mushrooms is really hard because of the cleanliness required. You'll need to make a spore print, then transfer spores to agar and wait for them to grow, then isolate the mycelium before transferring to a medium like grain to grow. Spore prints are dirty and if you just try to use one and put it in grain, you'll just get a bacterial or fungal outbreak.

I have only had luck with using a growth medium, like 8oz distilled water with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup, and pressure cooking that. Then, using a fresh syringe and in an extremely clean area, split a fresh mushroom in half, and take a sample of it with the syringe and then inject it into the nutrient liquid. About 50/50 you'll get a clean sample and in a few weeks have clean looking mycelium floating in the liquid. You can then use that nutrient culture to inject on grain to grow.

Weed is SO much easier to grow.
Alright, so what is the easy method?

Alright, so what is the easy method?

Uncle Ben's Tek.

Order spore syringe online.

Buy bags of pre-cooked uncle bens rice.

Clean the bag with alcohol. inject 1ml of spore syringe into a bag, cover the hole with 3M Micropore tape.

About 50/50 you'll get fully inoculated rice. There other half the time you'll end up with yellow or green goo in a bag after a few weeks.

There is a hilarious amount of guys on mushroom forums using Uncle Ben Tek that are scared shitless of buying 10 bags of uncle bens rice at a time. They think the cashiers are on to them and know they are growing shrooms. Its endlessly debated, and absolutely hilarious. Would be like us afraid to buy a bag of peat moss at Lowes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back