Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't look like those auto genetics are quite worked out fully! Well at least the thing has a pretty damn good root system established!

I've actually started trimming the roots on plants I'm growing in DWC. After doing some reading, they don't need a huge root mass because they don't have to seek out nutrients, and it keeps the roots from getting long, breaking and then rotting in the nutrient solution. Since I started doing it, I've not seen any impact on the plants but the nutrient water stays a lot cleaner.

I don't know what the hell this is but I think they probably should have smoked more pot! Maybe they wouldn't went so crazy!:face:

This person also went through quite a few surgical procedures that the physician that performed them probably should not have a medical license. There comes a time when a Physician needs to evaluate a person's mental state went before performing elective surgery.

SAD!

View attachment 1673653
Freedom isn’t always pretty…. :pass:

Nah, just growing some for a friend who was interested. I had some spores left and I told him I'd grow him some. I'm growing 2 shoe boxes full, but one of them got a Trichoderma infection.
How hard is it to make a spore print or whatever the hell i would need to do if i wanna try to grow some of the ones bro in law has right now?

How hard is it to make a spore print or whatever the hell i would need to do if i wanna try to grow some of the ones bro in law has right now?
772240221_1115131.gif

Very difficult unless you have a clean room. Growing mushrooms is really hard because of the cleanliness required. You'll need to make a spore print, then transfer spores to agar and wait for them to grow, then isolate the mycelium before transferring to a medium like grain to grow. Spore prints are dirty and if you just try to use one and put it in grain, you'll just get a bacterial or fungal outbreak.

I have only had luck with using a growth medium, like 8oz distilled water with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup, and pressure cooking that. Then, using a fresh syringe and in an extremely clean area, split a fresh mushroom in half, and take a sample of it with the syringe and then inject it into the nutrient liquid. About 50/50 you'll get a clean sample and in a few weeks have clean looking mycelium floating in the liquid. You can then use that nutrient culture to inject on grain to grow.

Weed is SO much easier to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back