Status
Not open for further replies.
1710723942753.gif
image.jpg

Chicken bacon and swiss! :headbang:

Been spending some time the past few months, and itself a task that will take months more to complete, cleaning up and organizing all the stuff I have.

Most of all the old media I have is crap that was just shot on a whim of some tree that has no obvious origin story.

Then I find things like this.

It's a video of me shooting a .22 pistol at some plates. Dad was there, too. And at the end of the video is probably the only recorded dialog between the two of us in existence. Weird when I think of it like that

Kinda but the media at top of pot will be different temp then bottom of pot directly on mat! Unless u can wrap mat around the pot! :shrug:
It's not a pot but a monotub type thing, I'm spawning substrate in a bag in a tub and worried about temps as the probe is measuring air temperature not substrate temp

Well just before I ordered, it stated on their pre-release. I don't know what to tell you but that's what was on there.
Well i bought one of the oscillating fans when it was still pre order only but they had been out that way for months! U just didn’t get the item right away after u ordered but was still the same fan as the people who already had them 6 months! They tend to do that with new products until production really ramps up!

It's not a pot but a monotub type thing, I'm spawning substrate in a bag in a tub and worried about temps as the probe is measuring air temperature not substrate temp
So when i start seeds in jiffy pucks or whatever i always hydrate an extra 1 and stab the probe from my heat mat into it so that the mat is controlled my temp of the medium but they are obviously small! I also had inkbird sensors that have a probe with them and the probe is strictly to monitor soil temps and its the exact same probe that comes on any heat mat controller so as long as the medium isn’t deep u will be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back