Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: Poor @Vapo :pighug:....you could be out Night Clubbin........in the snow........

In the middle of a massive wind storm here...the cabin is rocking....:nono:....the dogs have both buggered off to bed with hubby coz they are scared by the banging and clanging......

Me poor plants are going to be getting hammered........but I wouldn't even open the door in this.....:pass:

Left the orange tree in the greenhouse all winter and it turns out it didn't kill it. New growth @JM :vibe:
View attachment 1671871View attachment 1671872
thats awesome dude! now give it some pruning to help tip it out.. i'll geta clip soon or pic of mine aftr my work this winter..

thats awesome dude! now give it some pruning to help tip it out.. i'll geta clip soon or pic of mine aftr my work this winter..

Got a haircut last weekend. But the orange and lemon trees shook off the winter in a greenhouse in NJ. Always brought them inside for the winter before but seems like they did ok outside :pass:

Good evening deviants!

Screenshot 2024-03-16 at 10.18.25 AM.png

Your lemon tree looks way better then mine. We do get lemons. Sometimes. It'll only grow lemons if it's naturally pollinated. And only early spring. Hand pollinating ends up with immature lemons that fall off :shrug: Been keeping these trees alive for about 10 years or so now :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back