Status
Not open for further replies.
MedCzech’s ManCave Update
🪴🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴🪴

Day 63 It won’t be long now. They are getting close to finishing up. Have them one last tea from Dr. Earth. They started to drink slower. That usually means they are within two weeks of the end.

View attachment 1670016

Some of them fading or adding a little color.

View attachment 1670017
This Chemical Romance is a nice plant. Stinks to high hell of burnt rubber cement and something rotten. 😜 can’t wait to see what she actually tastes like. Crosses with Mephisto’s Wedding was something I was intrigued by when I heard of it…👍

View attachment 1670018
This Super Orange 🍊 Haze is super frosty and smells like orange-mango with that sweet haze finish.

View attachment 1670020
This Double Grape 🍇 x SB Nuggets has some hefty colas on her. Very sticky and smells like grape sour candy with some funk.

View attachment 1670023
Still getting nice growth from the Laughing Gas. Another chemical spicey stank on this one. The terps I have in this run are pretty cool.

View attachment 1670025
Aunt Ginny’s Elixir is a little behind and probably needs three more weeks. Nice little plant. Smells like lime skittles 👅

Should be a nice tool to help with sleep and relaxation, as well as a different pain reliever when I need to be more mentally sharp 🤓

View attachment 1670026
Double Grape x Forum Stomper or Grappa as they call it, is a frosty little girl. Has a minty grape thing going on. Definitely combining the terps from Girl Scout cookies 🍪 and grape candy 🍬 . Should be tasty stuff too!

View attachment 1670031
Some lower nugs on the other DG x SB Nuggets. The skittles lineage and that little peppery spice finish from SB Nuggets should make for a nice herb too.

View attachment 1670032
There’s lots to look at each time, happy that the environment seems to handle whatever weather I have outside with little to no effort.
I will change out filters, repaint the floor, get all new soil and containers for next grow and hit the reset button there!
Take care for now!

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃✌️
I need to shake my Aunt Jeanny!!!!!!! :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :headbang:

This idiot needs to be fired! The pure audacity is mind numbing!
vha-rimaAnn-nelson-scaled.jpg

A couple of days ago this idiot sent out a memo banning this iconic American history photo at all Veterans Administration facilities! :face:
As a Veteran, I find this move highly offensive! While to the average civilian, this photo may has lost its impact over the span of the decades, it has not lost its impact on this Veteran!
Plain and simple it is a symbol of Victory! It is the symbol of defeating an enemy after many years of extreme sacrifice!
ApNewsroom_ADDITION_Obit_WWII_Kissing_Sailor_Photo_85568.jpg

Who in the hell does this idiot think she is? Luckily the director of the Veterans Administration corrected the stupidity. Hopefully, he will further correct and get rid of such a idiot.

Please, this is not a political issue. It's a plain and simple "Stupid is as Stupid Does" situation.
I believe the veterans and their administration can self regulate! I mean who does she think she is? It was the veterans who have served to give her the ability to occupy this post! Glad it’s corrected though. Just a “representative “ trying to leave a mark on their legacy…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back