Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1669997
On my way!!!!!!! :headbang:

Good morning Auntie, how are you?:bighug::pass:
Don’t forget your legs will only get u so far! Load up on dabs before u hit the coast! ;)

1709829672864.gif

Just demolished 4inch sq of crackling....... :biggrin: ..nom nom nom.....

Hoping that it all works out okay for you @Bill.de.Cat :bighug:..

Afternoon @Frankthetank :chef:.. saved a bit of crackling for you........if you've got the munchies......:biggrin:

Afternoon @wwwillie :bighug:... #SharingOne. :pass:
Piggy crackling? I guess I need to get my cornbread pan all greased up and chop up some jalapenos too!:eyebrows::eyebrows:

MedCzech’s ManCave Update
🪴🪴🪴☮️🪴🪴🪴

Day 63 It won’t be long now. They are getting close to finishing up. Have them one last tea from Dr. Earth. They started to drink slower. That usually means they are within two weeks of the end.

IMG_0291.jpeg

Some of them fading or adding a little color.

IMG_0292.jpeg

This Chemical Romance is a nice plant. Stinks to high hell of burnt rubber cement and something rotten. 😜 can’t wait to see what she actually tastes like. Crosses with Mephisto’s Wedding was something I was intrigued by when I heard of it…👍

IMG_0293.jpeg

This Super Orange 🍊 Haze is super frosty and smells like orange-mango with that sweet haze finish.

IMG_0294.jpeg

This Double Grape 🍇 x SB Nuggets has some hefty colas on her. Very sticky and smells like grape sour candy with some funk.

IMG_0295.jpeg

Still getting nice growth from the Laughing Gas. Another chemical spicey stank on this one. The terps I have in this run are pretty cool.

IMG_0297.jpeg

Aunt Ginny’s Elixir is a little behind and probably needs three more weeks. Nice little plant. Smells like lime skittles 👅

Should be a nice tool to help with sleep and relaxation, as well as a different pain reliever when I need to be more mentally sharp 🤓

IMG_0296.jpeg

Double Grape x Forum Stomper or Grappa as they call it, is a frosty little girl. Has a minty grape thing going on. Definitely combining the terps from Girl Scout cookies 🍪 and grape candy 🍬 . Should be tasty stuff too!

IMG_0300.jpeg

Some lower nugs on the other DG x SB Nuggets. The skittles lineage and that little peppery spice finish from SB Nuggets should make for a nice herb too.

IMG_0298.jpeg

There’s lots to look at each time, happy that the environment seems to handle whatever weather I have outside with little to no effort.
I will change out filters, repaint the floor, get all new soil and containers for next grow and hit the reset button there!
Take care for now!

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃✌️

Hello my friends 🤗 I hope you are doing great 🫡

IMG_8779.jpeg

IMG_8784.jpeg

IMG_8788.jpeg

They have start to flower and i will do a last trimming today to let the lower nodes up. I will also raise the lights to the ceiling so we get a better spread and not burning the girls as they will stretch just a bit more 🚀🇨🇦

And I have taken a cutting and she will survive as she’s from a great looking and strong plant ❤️❤️❤️

Other than this shit, what are you guys up to? :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back